Monday, February 11, 2008

I'll Bet You Thought I Was Exaggerating

I will bet that you thought I was exaggerating (frankly, so did I) when I said I should have a Christmas summary post up by Valentine's Day. Well, here it is, February 11th, just a few days shy of V Day and I am just getting to it.

We really had a wonderful Christmas with the girls. They really got into the spirit of things and still talk about the great stuff that Santa brought them, especially their teddy bears and tricycles.

Here are some pictures...


Grandad, L, Mommy, Grandma, and A



L and A with their new pink pianos from their aunts, uncle and cousins.


The girls with their new bikes

1 comment:

Amy said...

Those pianos are too cute!! I bet the girls love them. It looks like you all had a wonderful holiday and the girls are adorable as ever!!