Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Kids Say the Cutest Things...

It is amazing how much the girls speech has developed in the last few months. They seemed to go from 2-3 word sentences to full-blown conversational sentences over night.

Lately the girls have started saying the cutest things. A few examples:

Everything is their favorite or, as they say it, "faborite", or they love it, which comes out as "lub it." "Apples are my faborite." "I lub popcorn." Too cute. (Gotta work on their pronunciation of 'V'.)

When they see snow flakes and/or the ground only has a dusting of snow, they call it "snow crumbs."

One day, they were watching Caillou on PBS and Caillou had twin boys over to play. I said the them, "Look girls, they are twins. YOU'RE twins." A replied, "I not twins, I girl." And L chimed in "I not twins." As if the choices are: boy, girl, or twins. :-)

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hey! Glad to see a new post! ;) A better question for Calliou is "Why is that kid bald?" I asked Sawyer that but he didn't have an answer..

Amy said...

Aww, I love to see the posts on their talking!! I have just made the jump into a speech therapy evaluation in the upcoming weeks, our doctor finally said it was time ... let the talking begin!!